Homewav has created a new multi-factor authentication process when visitors create a new account. This is to ensure the person creating the account is who they say they are. There are three ways a person can get their verification code: Text message, phone call or email.
Para inscribirse por favor vaya al página de HOMEWAV y hacer una cuenta. Por favor inscribirse lo más pronto posible porque puede tardar hasta 72 horas (no incluye los fines de semana ni los días de fiesta) para ser aprovechada. Puede escoger su lenguaje en el parte inferior del página de HOMEWAV.
Visitation Rules & Times
WEB VIDEO VISITATION will be conducted everyday 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM. The last visitation will begin at 9:40 PM.
- All visitors must register on-line prior to visiting.
- $0.30 per minute charge for all visits via the internet. Must be paid with credit/debit card.
- Each inmate is allowed 15 minutes a week not to exceed one hour per month of on-site visitation at no charge. ALL remaining on and off site visits will be $0.30 per minute. If you do not have internet service, you may still use the jail computers for visitation. A video message will be $0.60.
- In Lobby paid visits will be Monday - Friday from 8:30 am to 11:30 am and 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm excluding holidays.
- ID is required for all lobby visits
- Inmates will be allowed up to 20 minutes per visit. These visits are conducted via the Internet from video stations located in the inmate housing to the your PC at home, or to the jail lobby.
If a video visitor, whether at home or in the jail lobby is disruptive, acting in an inappropriate manner or not properly dressed the visit will be stopped by staff and future visitation privileges may be revoked.
All video visits will be recorded.
The Visitor Support Number is: 1-844-394-6639. Hours: Mon-Fri 7am-7pm CDT Sat-Sun 8am-5pm CDT.