The Lewis County Jail has a new commissary vendor and inmate financial system.
Friends and family can go to www.jailatm.com to place money on their loved one's account. If you run into problems, you can call the Jailatm.com helpline at 870-627-5476
How to add money to an inmate's account:
Go to jailatm.com
You will be required to make an account in order to place money on an inmate's account. Once you have an account, sign in.
- Select Send Money Now button
- Select the appropriate state and facility
- Enter at least 3 characters of the resident's last name or their ID
- Enter your payment information and amount of deposit, click the check box after reading the terms and conditions and select ok
- Review the payment details and click Send Money
You can place money on an account by using Visa or MasterCard.
Create an account
- Click sign in at the top right corner
- Enter your email address (please be sure to enter your complete email address.)
- Fill out all information on the personal details form
- Click save
- Create a password
- Check your email, there will be an activation link. Click on it or copy the link and paste into your browser
- Sign in using your email address and password