Parks & Recreation
The Lewis County Parks & Recreation Department handles the Southwest Washington Fair and County Parks (including the Fairgrounds)
County Parks include: Schaefer, South County, Rose Park, Packwood River Access, and the Southwest Washington Fairgrounds as well as community venues Claquato Church and St. Urban Church. The Parks & Rec Department is developing opportunities for year-round recreation in your parks.
The Southwest Washington Fair showcases Southwest Washington and its agricultural, industrial heritage and future, displays the accomplishments of our regional community and encourages learning through participation, competition and observation.
Mission Statement: The mission is to inspire community pride.
- Increase Revenue to Support the Parks.
- Develop, Install, and/or Rehabilitate Playgrounds in Parks.
- Attract and Hire Sufficient Staff with the Skills Needed to do the Job Well.
- Develop Skills and Processes to Improve our Event Planning for both Fair and Year-round Events.
Parks & Recreation Office
Southwest Washington Fairgrounds
1909 South Gold Street, Centralia, WA 98531
(360) 740-1495 / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org