Basic Jail Information
The Lewis County Jail lobby is open from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday - Friday.
- We do not pass messages to inmates unless it is a verifiable emergency.
- We do not give out release date information. You may acquire this information from the inmate.
- We do not give out court date information. You may acquire this information from the inmate or by calling the court.
- The Lewis County Jail has implemented set release times. If an inmate is released by the courts, bail or bond after 7:00 AM, the inmate will be generally be released at 11:00 AM or between 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM hours. Inmates being released by bond or bail after 4:30 PM will be processed and released after 8:00 PM.
- Please call Jail Medical to arrange for medication drop off. Jail Medical does not accept most medication and must authorize any/all medication coming into the facility once an individual is booked.