Commercial Vehicle Enforcement
Commercial Vehicle Enforcement responsibilities include:
- Commercial enforcement throughout the county.
- Coordinating training on CDL issues and keeping records to comply with federal code
reference Medical Cards and Driver Abstracts.
- Assisting the Road Maintenance Supervisors with Haz-Mat issues and any other issues that they need assistance with.
- Represents the Sheriff Office on the Code Enforcement committee. See here.
- Responding to public questions, issues and concerns.
- Helping with information regarding Specs for commercial vehicle bids.
- Coordinating information for Road Maintenance Supervisor regarding disaster recovery.