The goal of the Tuberculosis Program is to stop the spread of tuberculosis. This is done through targeted testing, early diagnosis and treatment.
What services are provided by the Health Department?
- We provide case management to people diagnosed with tuberculosis that do not have insurance or a primary care provider.
- We conduct contact investigations to ensure that people who have been exposed to tuberculosis are offered appropriate screening.
- We provide consultation to health care providers in the community.
- Are confidential.
- Cost is not a barrier for treatment.
- The staff who serve our clients have expert knowledge and provide compassionate care.
- Interpreters are available on request at no charge to the client.
Where can I go to get a TB test?
Below is a list of locations in Lewis County where you can receive a Tuberculosis (TB) Screening
For more information:
Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Division of TB Elimination
"Tuberculosis: Get the Facts" - a short brochure from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- WA State Department of Health TB Program