Access to Healthcare Options
Lewis County Public Health & Social Services is fortunate to partner with CHOICE Regional Health Network to help provide information about healthcare options for our residents in need.
CHOICE does not presently have a representative in our main building.
To make an appointment call: 1-844-446-4367 (English) or 1-888-493-5294 (Spanish)
CHOICE helps clients with:
- Apple Health for Kids - Children under the age of 19 may be eligible for free or low-cost medical, dental, vision, and mental health benefits through the state of Washington.
- Basic Food - Eligible clients receive monthly benefits to buy food.
- Breast, Cervical and Colon Health Program - Eligible clients receive free or low-cost women's health exam and cancer screening.
- Prescription Assistance Program - CHOICE can help obtain free or low-cost prescriptions (through pharmaceutical companies) for eligible clients.
- Adult Medical Program - CHOICE can provide information about the Washington Health Program.
- Finding a doctor, dentist, and other healthcare providers
- Referrals to other community-based programs
Choice Regional Health network:
2409 Pacific Ave SE
Olympia, WA 98501
Toll Free: 1-844-446-4367