The Lewis County Public Health & Social Services (PHSS) immunization clinic closed permanently August 16, 2018.
Residents who have received shots at the PHSS immunization clinic can still access their shot records at the PHSS office during regular business hours.
PHSS recommends the first place people should look for immunizations is from their primary care physician. If they do not have a physician, there are several local clinics in Lewis County that do accept new patients.
The following local clinics have advised they offer immunizations for children:
- Valley View Health Center - call 360-330-8412 for more information
- Northwest Pediatric Center - call 360-736-6778 to make an appointment
- Chehalis Children’s Clinic - call 360-748-6693 for information
- Chehalis Family Medicall - call 360-767-6300 to make an appointment or go online to create a chart.
Lewis County pharmacies offer a wide variety of adult and children’s vaccinations. Please call your specific pharmacy ahead for hours and up-to-date details. Pharmacies accept most adult and children’s insurances and can often tell you at the visit how much is covered and how much you will need to pay for your vaccinations.
- Centralia Pharmacy 360-736-5000
- Safeway 360-330-5229
- Rite Aid: 360-807-2014
- Safeway 360-740-6750
- Walmart: 360-748-0858
- Rite Aid 360-748-8801
- Walgreen’s 360-740-1876
- Colton Pharmacy 360-496-5902