Agendas & Calendar
The public is invited to attend any Lewis County Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) meeting in person. Select meetings -- including the weekly Wrap-Up, Directors’ Update and Business Meetings as well as the monthly Mayors’ Meetings -- also are available via Zoom. For the call-in and / or login information, please scroll to the bottom of the corresponding agenda(s).
The BOCC allows public comment at all of its regular meetings. Any topics can be addressed during the weekly legislative meeting (the “BOCC Business Meeting” held on Tuesdays), but for all other meetings, public comment is limited to final-action items listed on the agenda. Written comment may be submitted via email at email@example.com or by mail at BOCC Public Comment, 351 NW North Street, Chehalis, WA 98532. Written comment must be received at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting for which it’s being submitted.
If special accommodations of any kind are required, please contact the BOCC at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 360-740-1120.
- 1BOCC Calendar - Week of May 29
- 2BOCC Calendar - Week of May 29*Mayors' Meeting
- 3BOCC Calendar - Week of May 29
- 5CALENDAR - WEEK OF JUNE 5*BOCC Wrap-Up*County Manager update*Economic Alliance Update
- 6CALENDAR - WEEK OF JUNE 5Board of Health*BOCC Business Meeting*Coroner Update*PA Update
- 7CALENDAR - WEEK OF JUNE 5*Directors' Update
- 8CALENDAR - WEEK OF JUNE 5
- 9CALENDAR - WEEK OF JUNE 5
- 10CALENDAR - WEEK OF JUNE 5
- 19COURTHOUSE CLOSED - JUNETEENTH
*Official BOCC meeting. Please note that all meetings are subject to cancellation or rescheduling. Unless otherwise noted, all meetings take place at the Lewis County Historic Courthouse, 351 N.W. North St., Chehalis.