The Lewis County Comprehensive Plan identifies a vision for the future for the community, and establishes a set of long-term goals, policies and land use patterns for growth over a 20-year period. The current version of the Comprehensive Plan is available below.
Lewis County Comprehensive Plan (Amended February 8, 2021)
- Economic Development
- Land Use
- Utilities and Capital Facilities
- Onalaska Subarea Plan
- Zoning & Comprehensive Plan Maps
Countywide Planning Policies (Adopted June 12, 2017)
Shoreline Master Program
- Adopted Shoreline Master Program
- Shoreline Environmental Designations - Map Folio
- Shoreline Master Program Inventory and Characterization Report
- Shoreline Restoration Plan
Additional information about the Shoreline Master Program is available here.