List of Licensed Professionals

Any Professional Engineer or Licensed Hydrogeologist in the State of Washington may be hired to complete water system designs or reduced sanitary control area justifications in Lewis County.

This list contains the names of those professionals who have indicated they would like to be listed on the Lewis County web page.

Guidance for how to Hire a Licensed Professional