Complaints for public nuisances can be phoned in during normal business hours.

Complaints may be emailed using the contact form. Please include specific information such as the type of nuisance (solid waste, hulk vehicles, failing septic, etc.), the location (by address/tax parcel number) and any other information pertinent to the complaint. All complaint information is subject to the Public Disclosure Act, RCW 42.56.

Complaint Form