File A Tort Claim

To file a Tort Claim:

To provide you some assistance with the tort claim form, here are some basic instructions for filling out a tort claim form. This is the actual tort claim form that you will need to complete and send in to Risk Management.

If you request involves any medical injury of any kind, you will need to complete a medical release form.

If you have Medicare, you will also need to sign a form that allows Medicare to release medical information that pertains to your claim for damages. Without a medical release form, we will be unable to process your claim for damages.

If your claim for damages includes a broken wind-shield, you will need to have your glass repair shop fill out a wind-shield certification form. Be sure to turn return the wind-shield certification form, along with your completed tort claim form.