Lewis County COVID-19 Information
Emergency Operations Center
Lewis County Emergency Management will continue to monitor the COVID-19 response, as well as other potential emergencies. We will continue to address any logistical needs requested within the county as they come up.
Lewis County Public Health and Social Services are still actively responding to the COVID-19 response and if there are any questions, or you would like more information on the current situation, please visit: https://phsscovid19.lewiscountywa.gov/.
As a reminder, to slow the spread of the virus and reduce your chance of getting sick:
- Wash hands frequently
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and nose
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue and then throw it away, or cough into your elbow
- Stay away from people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Frequently clean surfaces that get touched a lot – counters, keyboards, your cell phone, door knobs, handles, etc.
- COVID-19 Vaccine
We want to thank everyone for their continued support to our community. If there are any significant changes to the COVID-19 response, or future responses not related to COVID-19 we will keep you updated.
Thank you Lewis County!
Forms and Templates
Lewis County Together - Keeping Us Together While We're Apart https://lewiscountytogether.com/