Support Volunteer Documents
- Volunteers must be able to commit two to four hours per week (depending on position) for a minimum of six months.
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years of age.
- Volunteers must be able to successfully complete a background check, which includes both reference checks and a criminal history check.
- Volunteers must support the Lewis County Sheriff’s Office and comply with confidentiality requirements and department policies and procedures.
- Volunteers must attend monthly meetings (first Tuesday of the month)