Concealed Pistol Licenses
You may apply for an original concealed pistol license at the Lewis County Sheriff’s Office in Chehalis by appointment during the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). Appointments are required due to the necessary fingerprinting, and can be made by calling (360) 748-9286.
You may renew your concealed pistol license up to 90 days prior to your expiration date, or within the 90 days after your expiration date. If you do not renew within the 90 days after your expiration date, you will need to apply again for an original license.
For more information:
- Concealed Pistol License Frequently Asked Questions
- Procedures for Applying for a Concealed Pistol License
- Procedures for Renewing a Concealed Pistol License During County Closure
- Procedures for Armed Forces Members Renewing a Concealed Pistol License
- Download CPL Application (Please make your CPL renewal payment to the Lewis County Sheriff's Office and send your payment and renewal application to the Lewis County Sheriff's Office at 345 W. Main Street, Chehalis, WA, 98532. Do not make check out to DOL.)
Concealed Pistol License Fees:
- Original: $49.25
- Renewal: $32
- Late Renewal: $42
- Replacement: $10
- Lamination: $0.50
All fees are non-refundable