Information on Destroyed Property Forms during COVID-19

To remove structures from the tax roll that have either been destroyed or voluntarily demolished you must fill out a destroyed property form and return it to our office. You can find a blank destroyed property form here. If you cannot print the form please contact our office at (360) 740-1392 and one will be sent to you. At this time we request that you please mail in the completed forms rather than hand deliver them.

Posted: March 18, 2020