COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments for April 1st at SW Washington Fairgrounds Available
Chehalis, WA – Appointments for the Thursday, April 1, 2021 COVID-19 vaccine clinic at the SW WA Fairgrounds are available. This will be a first dose Moderna clinic. These appointments are open to Lewis County residents in eligible Phases 1A, and 1B, tiers 1 and 2. This includes people who:
- Work in agriculture, on a fishing vessel, in a food processing plant, grocery store, food bank, prison or jail, detention center, court of law or public transit.
- Are 16 years or older and are pregnant
- Are 16 years or older and have a disability that puts them at high risk for severe COVID-19 illness.
- Are a first responder who was not previously eligible
- Were eligible within previous phases.
To schedule an appointment, please go to: https://prepmod.doh.wa.gov//reg/5127669069.
For more information on COVID-19 vaccines and eligibility, visit: https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/COVID19/vaccine
To comply with Washington State Department of Health requirements for COVID-19 vaccinations, we as that you bring proof of eligibility and identification. You can verify your eligibility on www.findyourphasewa.org for English or www.encuentratufasewa.org for Spanish.
More vaccination opportunities will be announced soon!
# # #
Download complete news release here.