Get a Permit


Trying to get a building or land use permit? Please find the relevant forms or information below.

If you have questions, please call the Permit Center at (360) 740-1146.

Common Forms

Step 1 - Master Site Review

Master Site Review

Joint Aquatic Resources Permit Application (JARPA)

SEPA Checklist

Step 2 - Site Permitting

Site Address Application

Road Permit Applications

Private Road Addressing Program

Step 3 - Development Permitting

Building Permit Applications and Forms

Building Permit Application

Energy Code Worksheets

Placement Permit Application

Airport Obstruction Zone Permit

Fill and Grade Permit

Floodplain Development Permit

Fire Protection System Application

ADU Handout

Deck Handout

Garage Construction FAQs

Permit Cost Estimator

Pole Building FAQs

Water Applications

Water Availability Notification Form - Municipal

Water Availability Notification Form - Public

Well Site Inspection Form

Wastewater Applications

Septic Permit Application

Sewer Availability Application

Other Forms

Burn Permit

Burn Permit

Use Forms

Presubmission Conference

Type I - Administrative Variance

Type II - Administrative Approval

Type II - Administrative Reduction

Type III - Special Use

Type III - Special Use - Mining

Type III - Binding Site Plan

No Shooting Zone

Rezone Application


Wireless Communication Facility

Feasibility Study FAQs

Music Festival

Land Division Forms

Boundary Line Adjustment

Land Division Application

Type I - Simple Segregation Application


Adopted Fee Schedule