Planning Commission Public Meeting
Tuesday, July 12, 2022 - 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
The Lewis County Planning Commission is providing options for public access to the meeting: in person, online and by phone. Planning Commission meetings take place at the Lewis County Historic Courthouse, 351 NW North Street, Chehalis, WA 98532. The north entrance doors will be opened to the public at 5:30pm. Or the public may participate via Zoom, https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85301197403. The Meeting ID is 853 0119 7403. To participate by phone, please call 888-475-4499.
- Agenda - 07/12/2022
- Meeting Notes - 07/12/2022
- Staff Report: Good-Avapollo Mining Opt-In Rezone
- Staff Presentation: Good-Avapollo Mining Opt-In Rezone
- Planning Commission Public Testimony - Continued Hearing (July 12, 2022)
- Good of the Order: SEPA Appeal Code Amendment Process
- Good of the Order: Development Quarterly Report