- Promotes healthy living, prevents disease and injury, and helps people get the services they need to stay healthy.
- Provides education, services, and referrals to individuals, families, and at- risk populations within Lewis County.
- Collaborates with individuals, medical providers, policy-makers and organizations to develop and maintain strategies for addressing public health issues.
Programs in the Community Health Division
- Communicable Disease
- Maternity and Child Support
- Tuberculosis Program
- Access to Healthcare Options