Edna J. Fund
County Commissioner, District 1
Term: January 1, 2017 - December 31, 2020
Edna Fund is a 52-year resident of Lewis County who graduated from Onalaska High School, Centralia College, and St. Martin's University. Edna's Dutch immigrant parents instilled hard work, frugality, and honesty.
Having grown up on a farm, Edna works until the job gets done--not an 8 to 5 work day. After completing a career which included team management of a $100 million annual budget, Edna has been heavily involved in the community as a Centralia City Councilor, Timberland Regional Library trustee, and Centralia Christian School Foundation member. Her concerns include high unemployment and loss of family wage jobs in Lewis County. She is also a strong advocate of transparency in government.
Edna is Lewis County's representative on the Chehalis River Basin Flood Authority and is well versed on the challenges and opportunities in flood mitigation. She is the 2017 Vice-Chair of the Board of County Commissioners.
B.A. at St. Martin's University
A.A. at Centralia College
H.S. Onalaska High School
One son, daughter in-law and four grandchildren
- Lewis County Board of County Commissioners
- Lewis County Board of Health
- Lewis County Solid Waste Disposal District#1
- Lewis County Chehalis River Basin Flood Control Zone District
- Lewis County Economic Development Council
- Chehalis River Basin Flood Authority
- Washington Association of Counties-Legislative Steering Committee
- TransAltas Boards- Economic & Community Development Board/Energy Technology Board
- Great Rivers Behavioral Health Organization Board (GRBHO)
- Distressed Counties .09 Committee