Lewis County Budget
Budget Document is Now Online
The Budget Document has been completed and is available online.
The Budget Summary includes:
- The budget purpose, process and policies
- budget calendar
- Descriptions of the county Financial Structure and Fund Types
- Accomplishments and Goals tied to the Lewis County Strategic Plan
- An estimated five year Financial Forecast is included
- Summaries of revenue and expenditures
- Resolutions as passed by the Board of County Commissioners
For an overview of capital projects for the County please see the capital budget, the capital budget describes each capital project that affects the current budget as well as a six-year forecast of revenue sources and capital costs.
Appendix A includes:
- What's Happening in Lewis County
- Lewis County Commissioners Committees and Appointments
Appendix B includes:
- Staffing Trends
- Staffing Changes
- Glossary of Terms
It is our hope that this document will provide you with insight into how the County is allocating funds and assist in meaningful dialog with your Elected Officials.
If you have any questions and/or suggestions concerning this document please call the Lewis County Budget/Fiscal Services Director, Dawna Truman at 360-740-1209.