Lewis County 911 Coloring/Drawing Contest
Lewis County 911 will conduct a coloring/artwork contest with a choice of themes either, “911 Emergency vs. Non-Emergency” or “Know Your Location”.
The winner of each age group will have their picture featured as our Facebook cover photo for 1 week as well as featured on our county 911 web page. Kids K-6th Grade will also get to have their teacher contacted in the fall to arrange a classroom 911 presentation highlighting their artwork. Winners of all age groups will have the opportunity to take a tour of the Lewis County 911 Dispatch Center.
Group 1: Kids 5 & under. Group 2: Ages 6-8 Group 3: Ages 9-11 Group 4: Ages 12-14 Group 5: Ages 15-18.
Contest will be open to all Lewis County residents through age 18. Submissions needs be on 8 ½ X 11 white paper. Coloring can be done with marker, crayon, pastel, chalk, colored pencil, paint or water color. Contestant’s Full Name, Age, and School they will be attending in 2013 as well as preferred form of contact (phone number or email) should be included on the BACK of the page.
Ways to Submit:
We will accept submissions as follows:
• At our 911 Booth inside the SWW Fair (8/13 to 8/18)
• By Mail- [To: PEO - 351 NW North Street, Chehalis WA 98532}
• By Email- (Scanned Picture) [911PEO@lewiscountywa.gov]
• By Facebook- message attachment [www.facebook.com/LewisCounty911]
• In person- drop-box at the main entrance of the Historic Courthouse in Chehalis.
Contest Ends Monday September 2nd 2013